Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stay tuned!

http://www.commonhope.org/visionteamphotodiary/index.htm
Common Hope will update this site with photos as our journey continues! I don}t have much to add to Chris{s entry (haven{t figured out the Spanish keyboard) other than he did want to claim every Cliff bar he brought. It was funny! It was hard to resist not saying, "We will bail you out jail." He did NOT find that funny!
After sleeping for 10 hours it definitely feels like a new day! I am now sipping coffee and listening to the children play as the trucks go by. OH I should add we are in a very sheltered community. We fell asleep last night within barbedwire walls with guards (dogs and humans).
Today my journey will begin with a social work visit to the community as will two others while the rest our left behind to build construction. We learned over dinner this will be Eduardos first experience with a hammer. I am eager to hear how his day goes!
They are celebrating what Catholics call Lent and they call Cuaresna. I hope I spelled that right!

No comments:

Post a Comment